Re: AVAILABLE CONSULTANT HOTLIST

Chris K Wensel

Apr 2, 2015, 12:53:24 PM4/2/15
to cascadi...@googlegroups.com
done.

sorry, it was showing in my inbox, not my list folder, so thought I was getting spammed directly.

On Apr 2, 2015, at 9:12 AM, Sam Ritchie <sritc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Chris, can we block these guys?

Sent from Mailbox

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:12 AM, GINO anthony <recr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings  from Humac Inc.,

Dear business partner, here is the updated list of available consultants from Humac for your daily requirements.

Kindly contact us over email / phone for quick response. Wishing to have a successful business future with you.

Technology

Visa

Relocation

Availability

Contact

JAVA  DEVELOPER

H1b

OPEN

immediate

gi...@humacinc.com /623-748-4392

COGNOS BI DEVELOPER

H1B

NC, ONLY

Immediate

cognos...@gmail.com
 / 623-748-1724

--
Gino
Senior IT Recruiter

Chris K Wensel

vinnov...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 9:59:56 PM6/25/18
to cascading-user
Title: Jr. ScrumMaster
Location: Denver (DTC) - CO
Duration: 6 month contract
Experience : 4-5 yrs

Note : NEED LOCALS OR NEAR BY - CLIENT NEED F2F - Need Genuine Experience

Recruiter: Steve
Innovar Group currently has a very exciting opportunity for a Jr. Agile ScrumMaster in Denver, CO.

The Scrum Master works to coordinate implementations, deployments and updates across all relevant teams to ensure a seamless and easy experience to the end-user. Planning and coordinating with all internal teams often needs to consider networks, servers, software requirements and much more in order to create a plan for delivery. He/she will be able to organize and execute on many levels within the business to see a project's successful conclusion. Ensuring we have an organizing force behind all of our projects is vital to our ability to stay technologically advanced in a competitive space.

The Scrum Master facilitates Agile ceremonies and documents when necessary. Influences the shaping of future processes across the business. Communicates effectively in a consultative manner. Above average presentation skills. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.

Coordinates across the train to plan and deliver agile team work (Features/Stories).
Given a set of business requirements, can facilitate the definition of a solution for a project of moderate complexity.
Can facilitate solutions to new problems with broadly defined constraints. Solves most assigned problems and some cross-organization problems independently, using professional knowledge, sound judgment, and policies and procedures.
Has good time management and prioritization skills including the ability to identify and implement high value solutions.
Works to ensure a collaborative culture exists within the team and supports spontaneous collaboration as the team norm.
Able to work cross team to resolve risks before they become issues.
Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.

Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Preferred skills: Scrum Master Certification (CSM), PMI-ACP or CSP certification.
Working knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework is a plus

Thank you
Venkat Nama
Innovar Group Inc.