Meeting?

Joshua Morhous

May 5, 2021, 6:58:41 PM5/5/21
to Cascadia Brewers Alliance
Hi all,

I'm a fellow homebrewer from Winlock, Wa, looking to join an active homebrew club. Are you having a meeting tomorrow? If so, when and where? Hopefully, I will be able to attend. I'm looking forward to meeting one and all!

Thanks,

Josh

BillnLashana Midkiff

May 5, 2021, 7:15:00 PM5/5/21
to Joshua Morhous, Cascadia Brewers Alliance
Hi Joshua,
We have virtual meetings online currently. We also have a slack channel you are welcome to join and discuss beer with us. I've sent over a invite to your email address, feel free to pop in and say hello and show off any tasty treats you've brewed recently.

Cheers,

Bill Midkiff

--
Don't forget to join us in Slack : http://chat.cascadiabrewers.com/
Curious what the theme of the next meeting is? Check the homepage : https://www.cascadiabrewers.com

Matt

May 5, 2021, 7:33:32 PM5/5/21
to BillnLashana Midkiff, Joshua Morhous, Cascadia Brewers Alliance
Hey Everyone,

Apparently it's May 2021 and not March 2020 like it still feels like. Tomorrow is our meeting!
as usual lately the meeting is virtual on zoom at 7pm with the following link:
https://amazee.zoom.us/j/92489880205?pwd=bmEzbGFrcm1YMUxDUDF2Y0hKNGdUQT09

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Matt
---
Matt Spaanem
mutedog.beer

Garry Lienhard

May 5, 2021, 8:18:10 PM5/5/21
to Joshua Morhous, Cascadia Brewers Alliance
Yay! Someone else up north like me :-D