Fwd: New BREWMANCE Clip on the "Birth of Craft"

Matthew Liddy

Aug 14, 2020, 12:28:53 PM8/14/20
to Cascadia Brewers Alliance
CBA,

Not sure if you all have seen this new movie that will be coming out called Brewmance. It will be all about Craft Beer. This clip gives you a sneak peak.

Begin forwarded message:

From: The Brewmance Team <in...@brewmancemovie.com>
Subject: New BREWMANCE Clip on the "Birth of Craft"
Date: August 10, 2020 at 5:22:45 PM PDT

New BREWMANCE Clip on the "Birth of Craft"

Friends -

Check out this new clip from Brewmance on the "Birth of Craft" featuring Fritz Maytagand Anchor Brewing. Maytag is one of the legendary brewers appearing in our documentary. In this clip, he and other experts talk about the origins of Anchor Brewing and Fritz's huge contributions to the start of craft beer in America.

Feel free to share the clip above! There's more to come!

WITH LOVE,
THE BREWMANCE TEAM

WHAT?  COOL BREWMANCE MERCH?

Support Brewmance! Visit our online store to get your Brewmance merch... it'll be good for you!

Please forward this email to a friend that you think would love Brewmance.
JOIN MAILING LIST
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Twitter
Copyright © 2020 Brewmance, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
5638 E 2nd St. Long Beach, CA 90803

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

This email was sent to mdl...@icloud.com
Brewmance · 5638 East 2nd Street · Long Beach, Ca 90803 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp