Classic Washington Beer online lecture

Tyler Ward

Aug 24, 2021, 12:53:18 PM8/24/21
to cascadiabrewers
FYI

- Tyler Ward -

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Garry Lienhard <glie...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 1:32 PM
Subject: [WAHA-Reps-DL] Fwd: Fw: Classic Washington Beer
To: WAHA-DL <waha...@googlegroups.com>

This is short notice but it look like it will be a pretty cool class. Please pass along to your folks.

On August 24th,  Dean Priebe (former Icicle Brewmaster)  be giving a 90 minute online lecture for the University of Washington  titled Classic Washington Beer.  Attendees are encouraged to purchase the 5 beers that I'll be discussing from breweries that were operating in Washington before 1990 and are still widely distributed today.  My audience can sample the beers while I discuss them.  Attendance is open to anyone for a $75 registration fee.  The link is below.