December meeting this week - The one where we go back to Bader

Tyler Ward

Nov 29, 2021, 7:11:00 PM11/29/21
to cascadiabrewers
Hey all, the December meeting is this week, our focus is on beers where an adjunct is the defining element. Bring out those pastry stouts, lactose IPAs, and your hazelnut brown! (but maybe save the rice lager for malts/grains month)

This month, we're going to be meeting in the back classroom at Bader again. Since that means much closer quarters and less ventilation than we had at The Byte Brewing, we are of course asking only folks who are fully vaccinated against covid-19 attend as before, and also asking you to provide proof of vaccination(vaccine card, photo of card, WAVerify, etc). If you're comfortable, you can email me ahead of time (don't just reply to this message, that also goes back to the group), or if not just have it on hand when arriving at the meeting. Thanks helping make sure that we all are staying as safe as we can!

I'll open up the back classroom at 6:30pm for socializing and sharing non-theme beers, then around 7:00pm we'll being sharing the adjunct beers. If you're bringing a theme beer to share, you need to also bring your recipe and be prepared to share/debate/defend your recipe and brewing process. This is important, the reason for bringing beers to share is to also share knowledge!

While we enjoying sharing and tasting beers, bringing beer is not the price of admission. If you don't have one to bring, don't fret it, sharing of knowledge is equally important.

- Tyler Ward -