September meeting!

Matt

Aug 31, 2021, 6:14:46 PMAug 31
to cascadiabrewers
Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow is September; which means that this Thursday is the first Thursday of the month; which means that it's time for another meeting!

Once again we will be meeting at Ryan's The Byte Brewery (in progress) space. Located at 11408 NE Rosewood Ave. Suite B in Vancouver it's near the intersection of Fourth Plain and Hwy 500. bring a chair if you want. We'll informally start at 6:30 with theme beer sharing starting at 7 or so.

This month's theme is beers featuring flavors derived from fermentation, so belgians, hefeweizen, sours, brett and wild ales, interesting yeasty flavors from kveik, etc.

As always, beer is not the price of admission; you don't have to bring anything to share in the tasting. However we do request that you be vaccinated to attend.

Hope to see you there.

Matt (the wild yeast guy)

Tyler Ward

Aug 31, 2021, 6:16:34 PMAug 31
to Matt, cascadiabrewers
Thanks for sending out the reminder Matt!

- Tyler Ward -

--
Don't forget to join us in Slack : http://chat.cascadiabrewers.com/
Curious what the theme of the next meeting is? Check the homepage : https://www.cascadiabrewers.com

Cory Meisch

Aug 31, 2021, 6:21:05 PMAug 31
to Tyler Ward, Matt, cascadiabrewers
Yes, thanks! It's good to know what the theme is. I have a co-pitched hef that I want everyone to try.