August Meeting this Thursday!

Matt

Aug 3, 2021, 7:49:33 PMAug 3
to cascadiabrewers
Hey Everyone,

It's August and our meeting is this Thursday. This month we'll be meeting in person in Ryan's soon to open brewery space at: 11408 NE Rosewood Ave. Suite B in Vancouver it's near the intersection of Fourth Plain and Hwy 500. I don't know the seating situation at Ryan's so you might want to bring a chair with you.

This month's theme is Adjuncts, aka things that contribute to the flavor of your beer that aren't malt, hops or fermentation; but feel free to bring whatever you'd like to share before or after the theme beers. We'll informally start at 6:30 with theme beer sharing starting at 7 or so.

As always, beer is not the price of admission; you don't have to bring anything to share in the tasting. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you.

Matt (the wild yeast guy)