CBA Winter Party & Beer Exchange

Tyler Ward

Jan 15, 2020, 2:20:48 PM1/15/20
to cascadiabrewers
Hey all, as announced at the meeting, we'll be having the Winter Party on February 15th, at my house (403 NW 45th St, Vancouver), we'll open the door at 5:30pm. Attendance at the party is open to all, you do not need to be participating in the beer exchange to come join in the fun, and guests are welcome!

This will be a potluck event, bring a dish to share, coordinate on this spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cOfzAQBK2rRdQAxWfjG50d9IqcU3QvXGiZZbgWXI4rU/edit?usp=sharing
You are also welcome to bring other beers to share.

If you still would like to participate in the beer exchange, that spreadsheet is here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18IJnuxZdGLCGGN_03FoEXgt-hIJ7JpBj9MTr7w4apMs/edit?usp=sharing , we'll probably cut off signups next week for that.

- Tyler Ward -

Tyler Ward

Feb 6, 2020, 1:15:40 PM2/6/20
to cascadiabrewers
Hey all, party is approaching, please add your potluck dish to the spreadsheet.

- Tyler Ward -