August meeting - LOCATION CHANGE - FREE FOOD!

Tyler Ward

Aug 1, 2022, 5:48:33 PM (7 days ago) Aug 1
to cascadiabrewers
Did I get your attention? 😁 We did this last year and it worked pretty well, so perhaps this is the start of an August tradition. This Thursday, instead of having the meeting at Bader, I'll host y'all in my backyard, and the club will foot the bill for pizzas.

We'll toss the style aside for this month too. Bring beer that you think pairs well with pizza, or don't, I'm not your mom, I can't tell you what to do. Do bring a chair, and come on over anytime after 6:00pm to my house (403 NW 45th St., 98660).

Please let me know if you plan on attending so I can make sure there's enough pizza to go around!

- Tyler Ward -