April meeting this Thursday

Tyler Ward

Apr 5, 2022, 4:21:19 PMApr 5
to cascadiabrewers
Hey folks, the April meeting is this Thursday, our theme this month is adjuncts. This theme tends to bring out some very intense beers, so if you adjunct is a non-barley grain, better to save that one for the malts/grains month. This time around is better for things like teas, fruits, chocolate, etc.

As usual, beer is not the price of admission, this is an opportunity to spread knowledge, so if you feel bad that you might not have something to bring, don't worry about it :)

We'll be gathering in the back classroom at Bader Beer & Wine Supply, and the meeting will begin at 6:30 with socializing and time to share non-theme beers, then we'll dip into the adjunct beers around 7:00. Just a reminder, if you're feeling under the weather with anything, please come see us another time, no need to be spreading anything around.

- Tyler Ward & the CBA Braintrust -

Cory Meisch

Apr 5, 2022, 5:34:17 PMApr 5
to Tyler Ward, cascadiabrewers
I will also be bringing beers to share/take home. There will be plenty.

--
Don't forget to join us in Slack : http://chat.cascadiabrewers.com/
Curious what the theme of the next meeting is? Check the homepage : https://www.cascadiabrewers.com

Matthew Liddy

Apr 5, 2022, 6:34:09 PMApr 5
to Tyler Ward, cascadiabrewers
For those of you that purchased PBW on the group buy, I will have it at the meeting for you to pick up. See you then.