February Meeting

1 view

Garry Lienhard

Feb 1, 2022, 12:59:30 AMFeb 1
to cascadiabrewers
Hey gang!

February is here tomorrow (yeah hard to believe we are one month into 2022 already), and our February meeting is this Thursday. The theme for this meeting is HOPS!

This meeting we will be back at Byte Brewing, owned by our own member Ryan. Huge thank you to Ryan for his continued support and hosting us on short notice. As with all meetings now, we are asking you to be vaccinated for attending in person. 6:30-7:00p will be socializing happy hour, with the meeting to follow at 7p.

If you're bringing a theme beer to share, you need to also bring your recipe and be prepared to share/debate/defend your recipe and brewing process. This is important, the reason for bringing beers to share is to also share knowledge.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday!

Cheers!
Your BrainTrust