November meeting this week, update for December

Tyler Ward

Nov 2, 2021, 12:18:48 PMNov 2
to cascadiabrewers
Hey all, our November meeting is this Thursday, we'll be meeting (for one last time) at The Byte Brewing ( 11408 NE Rosewood Ave, Vancouver, WA 98662 ). Thanks to Ryan for hosting us the last few months! While the space is semi-outdoors thanks to the large doors, we are requiring attendees to be fully vaccinated, and if you are feeling under the weather or exhibiting symptoms of any illness, please stay home and catch us at the next meeting.

The theme for this month is malts. Keeping in mind this does not necessarily mean "malty". You can use this as an opportunity to share a side-by-side of two malts, or a single malt beer, just anything in general where the profile is driven primarily by malt.

Looking ahead to December, we will be moving back to meeting in the classroom at Bader, more updates on that soon.

- Tyler Ward -

Tyler Ward

Nov 4, 2021, 7:29:31 PMNov 4
to cascadiabrewers
I'm a complete doof, and forgot to include that the meeting starts at 6:30

Also, those of you on Slack saw it, but I discovered a, erhm, "treat", on a recent camping trip and will be bringing that to share :D

- Tyler Ward -