April meeting - CANCELLED

1 view

Tyler Ward

Mar 18, 2020, 8:35:41 PM3/18/20
to cascadiabrewers
Hey gang, Bader's has adjusted the use of the store, ahead of any further restrictions from Fed/State. Steve has asked us to not hold our April meeting at the store, and in light of how easily transferable this virus is, we will not be searching for an alternate location. The April meeting is cancelled.

In the meantime, Bader's is filling call-in orders and bringing them out to your car to help you be able to continue to brew, as well as limit exposure and transfer of the virus. If you're thinking about brewing, might be a good idea to get some supplies on hand in case they are required to close down altogether.

Have a homebrew, wash your hands, and stay healthy!

- Tyler Ward -