meeting tonight!

Matt

Jul 7, 2022, 6:33:33 PMJul 7
to cascadiabrewers
Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the late notice. The meeting is tonight, at Bader's as usual. The theme is malts and grains so bring your stouts, and ambers, and porters, and bocks, and also beers featuring rye or corn or rice or sunflower seeds, etc

As always, beer is not the price of admission, we get together to share knowledge and help each other learn.If you've got a beer to share that doesn't fit with the theme, we always have time to share those too.

Meeting kicks off at 6:30pm at Bader, please use the back/side entrance (Gizmo's logo on it).

Matt (the wild yeast guy)

1764 N. 10th St.
Washougal, WA 98671