Open Source Contributions

Srijan Sil

Jan 23, 2022, 4:28:51 AM1/23/22
to Casbin
Hey all, my name is Srijan Sil and currently I am in my prefinal year of BTech in the stream of CSE. I am well versed with technologies and frameworks involved in full stack web development such as Html, Css, Javascript, ReactJS, NextJS, NodeJS, MongoDB and more. I have been in the domain of web development for over one year and now I am looking forward to channelize my skills to add value to your organization.
It would be highly obliging if anyone from the community could help me with how to get started with the contributions.
Thank you.