Want to contribute to Casbin CPP implementation , porting from Casbin Golang implementation.

DIVY PATEL

Mar 3, 2020, 1:48:13 AM3/3/20
to Casbin
Hello, I checked out the Golang Casbin documentation and also gone through the codebase of the same. Found very fascinating, personally and would like to contribute to the CPP implementation of the same. I have attached, my resume and GITHUB and my ORG links. I am confident about starting contributing to this specific repository(Casbin CPP) and also policy persistence plugins for the CPP implementation and for other languages. I have experience of about 3 years in Go and CPP.
 It would be nice if someone guide me through initial phase.

Thank you for hearing me out.

- Divy Patel
Student at Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (Mumbai, India)
Currently pursuing Information technology Degree.
Main_Resume.pdf

Yang Luo

Mar 7, 2020, 1:26:32 AM3/7/20
to Casbin