PyCasbin feature set

Berislav Lopac

Apr 9, 2019, 6:01:25 AM4/9/19
to Casbin
Hi! I'm trying to research how much Casbin is fit for the purposes of my current project. We are developing in Python so my focus is on pycasbin, and the main problem I've ran into is that the documentation seems to be mostly oriented towards the golang implementation. This is understandable, but I am curious if there is a comprehensive overview of the features not (yet) available in the Python version? I need to evaluate if it is complete enough for our purposes, and if so I'm more than happy to contribute to future development to bring it up to a more complete feature set. Thank you!

Best,

Berislav

Yang Luo

Apr 10, 2019, 12:03:06 PM4/10/19
to Casbin
Hi Berislav,

I don't know if the dimensions of the table is working for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Yang

食肉大灰兔V5

Jun 25, 2019, 5:00:06 AM6/25/19