Compliments of the season to you from Oman.

Mrs. Aisha Al-Gaddafi

Jan 9, 2022, 7:59:49 AM1/9/22
Compliments of the season to you from Oman.

I am Aisha Al-Gaddafi, the only daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Gaddafi. Am a Widow with 3 Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($27,500.000.00) Deposited In Maybank Malaysia and i need you to my trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status here in Oman, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your urgent reply will be appreciated.

Best Regards

Mrs. Aisha Al-Gaddafi