Braincredible EEG services - own data, not hardware!

Cecile M

Sep 5, 2022, 7:33:20 AM9/5/22
to Cartool Community

Dear Cartool community,

I am Cecilia, business developer at Braincredible,

We are a neurotech startup, spinoff of ANTneuro EEG manufacturer, and we provide neuroscience-as-a-service for academia and industry (among which, flexible rental services and pay-per use of multiple EEG hardware to optimize big data collection).

Do you lack the equipment and logistical setup to collect big brain data, fast? We can help.

Do you want to run a brain data project, on your product, in the wild, but don’t know where to start? We can help.

I invite you to visit our website and get in touch with us so I can tell you more about our company and mission.

All the best,

Cecilia