I can't run the latest version of Cartool64 (7658)

Gao Jefferson

Feb 22, 2023, 10:08:02 AM2/22/23
to Cartool Community
I can't run the latest version of Cartool64 (7658) on my computer, nothing happens after I open the .exe, and I can't find it in Task Manager, it only shows "hung" in Task Manager the moment I open it, then it disappears quickly, I want to know what is the cause of this I would like to know what is the cause of this.

At the same time, it opens normally on my colleague's computer, is this because I have some software installed on my computer that is not compatible with Cartool64(7658)?

Or can someone provide a download of another version of Cartool64? I can't find the download address of the old version on the official website.

Dr. Amber Harris Bozer

Mar 24, 2023, 1:42:09 PM3/24/23
to Cartool Community
I also need an older version of cartool because the new version is not working for what we need. I version 3.55 on my old computer. It won't let me attach it here. Shoot me your email and I will send it over.

Gao Jefferson

Mar 24, 2023, 1:50:03 PM3/24/23
to Cartool Community
Jerffers...@gmail.com

The above is my email address, thank you very much for your help!