Export the inverse matrix

CL L

Jun 28, 2023, 11:23:15 PM6/28/23
to Cartool Community
Dear Cartoolers,
I used "tools->Inverse Solutions->Creating Inverse Solution Matrices" to created an "<someting>.is"file, and I want to konw how to export the inverse matrix in the ".is" file, in other words, I would like to know how to derive the values of the inverse solution matrix?
thanks.

victor ferat

Jun 30, 2023, 7:25:48 AM6/30/23
to car...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

If you go to Help -> cartool reference guide -> down in the appendixes section, go to Cartool file format -> go to the RIS.
Here is the file format definition. You should be able to create your own script to read this file in the programming language of our choice. If you target language is python, it is already implemented in pycartool (https://pycartool.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api/generated/pycartool.io.read_is.html) , for matlab you might find something in the matlab routines sections: https://sites.google.com/site/cartoolcommunity/downloads.

Best,
Victor

Jul 8, 2023, 3:20:53 AM7/8/23
to Cartool Community
thank you, Victor. I have resolved my issume by your help!