Cartool exporting values

Adam Avalos

Jul 6, 2023, 4:21:44 PM7/6/23
to Cartool Community
Hello all,

After completing a band pass filter and a FFT, I have been having some issues with exporting data from Cartool into excel. Currently I am getting numbers that range in the several thousand I.E (8673.43 up to 80,000) or numbers that range in the low decimal range I.E (.0012143 or lower). There is no change in how we have been exporting the data, but the values are consistently changed. For reference we are pulling data from a X64 EEGcap through OTB+ then editing in EEGLAB to export to Cartool for FFT and Band pass filtering.

Any insight or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully, Adam Avalos

Marziliano Pina

Jul 7, 2023, 3:30:42 PM7/7/23
to car...@googlegroups.com

Hello

Any response on this query?

Thanks

Pina

This is a message sent from the Cartool Community group cartoolcommunity.unige.ch

Please note: unsuscribing from the group also unsuscribes you from the Cartool registration and download of Cartool.. if you just want to set how you receive messages, go to: groups.google.com/group/cartool/subscribe

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cartool Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cartool/d1ae0d17-3002-417b-9377-4472ec188510n%40googlegroups.com.