Why it is so slow?

Povilas Tarailis

Oct 28, 2021, 7:36:08 AM10/28/21
to Cartool Community
Hi everyone.

I'm trying to start using Cartool, but I have a question regarding the speed of clusterization.
For now, I have EEG from 2 subjects (~5 min, sampling rate 512 Hz) and it takes couple of hours to finish the clusterization of a single EEG. Is it normal or am I doing something wrong? Can you share your experience with it?

Best regards

abagda...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2021, 4:51:54 PM10/28/21
to Cartool Community
This is normal - it takes a while. Cartool is a bit slow (though I hear they are building a faster version) so it is recommended to open multiple Cartool windows to simultaneously run the clustering on multiple EEG files.