How to finish source localisation using cartool? And where are tutorials?

薛司洋

Oct 21, 2022, 9:29:12 AM10/21/22
to Cartool Community

Hi everyone, since the cartool website has recently been under maintenance and all tutorials are not available to view(displaying "404"), I can't do it according to the instructions in some paper.

So I would like to ask: do you have some more detailed tutorials? I would be grateful if you can give me more information.

Abhishek Patil

Oct 23, 2022, 11:20:40 PM10/23/22
to Cartool Community
I too am facing similar issues.. I am working with Microstate EEG analysis.

There has been not much of response from the community so far.

Christoph Michel

Oct 24, 2022, 7:25:09 AM10/24/22
to car...@googlegroups.com
Dear All
The google website has been updated and is functional again. I recommend to download the new 64bit version. It is VERY MUCH faster.
We do not yet have more detailed tutorials, but you will find a lot of description in the help when you open Cartool
Christoph

This is a message sent from the Cartool Community group cartoolcommunity.unige.ch

Please note: unsuscribing from the group also unsuscribes you from the Cartool registration and download of Cartool.. if you just want to set how you receive messages, go to: groups.google.com/group/cartool/subscribe

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cartool Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cartool/388e41ff-30e8-4316-9451-17928cc88979n%40googlegroups.com.

Asaid Khateb

Oct 24, 2022, 10:28:19 AM10/24/22
to cartool
Salut Christoph
J'ai installé la version en question et mon ordinateur l'a bloquée avec un message infecté ? C'est possible.
Est-ce que tu peux m'envoyer par mail STP

Abhishek Patil

Oct 24, 2022, 9:49:38 PM10/24/22
to car...@googlegroups.com
Hello Christoph Michel,

Thank you for the update. I tried to use cartool help (Under Help >> Cartool's User's Guide (64 bit version)), but I still get the same "view(displaying "404")" error.

Regards,
Abhishek