Window sizing issue

Louise Stolz

Apr 26, 2024, 11:40:27 AMApr 26
to Cartool Community
Hello,

It seems like there is a window size adjustment issue in cartool specifically with the "exporting/ reprocessing tracks" window. The bottom of the screen is hidden and can't be adjusted at all. Is there an easy way to fix this?

Thank you!

Louise

Denis

May 16, 2024, 6:56:12 AMMay 16
to Cartool Community
Hi Louise
You mean, you don't see the Process / Cancel / Help bottom buttons, the dialog appears too big on your screen?
I thought I made the dialoges small enough to fit laptops, but maybe not?

Short answer, you can not resize dialog box windows, unfortunately. But you might try some tricks like:
- Make a shortcut to  Cartool64.exe  program somewhere, say the desktop, if you don't have one already
- Right click on said shortcut, select "Properties"
- Go to tab "Compatibility"
- Click bottom button "Change high DPI settings"
- Check the "Override high DPI scaling behavior" option
- Confirms with OK's
Running Cartool now should show the native scaling of Cartool, which should be a tad smaller than the rescaled default...

Otherwise I recall there were some utilities that allowed to move any window on screen, one was AltDrag, but I don't know if this still exists?

Denis

Denis

May 17, 2024, 9:25:23 AMMay 17
to Cartool Community
Just realized you can skip the first step, creating a shortcut, and just right-click the properties of the Cartool64.exe file, in the C:\Program Files\Cartool folder.