Import markers from EEGLAB

Alessia Pesenti

Feb 9, 2024, 9:27:32 AMFeb 9
to Cartool Community
Hi everyone!

I’ve exported a file from EEGLAB in Brain vision format, obtaining .dat, .vhdr, and .vmrk files. I can correctly open the .dat file but I can’t see the markers. Even if I try to import markers from the .vmrk file (from the Cartool menu ‘Markers’), the program can’t open my .vmrk file. I’ve even tried to export the markers from EEGLAB in .txt format, but as before I can’t open this file. The contents of my .vmrk and .txt files are attached.

I haven't found any example of how a .mrk file should be written to be compatible with Cartool. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Alessia
marker2.PNG
marker1.PNG

Armen Bagdasarov

Feb 9, 2024, 9:38:00 AMFeb 9
to car...@googlegroups.com
It seems that what you did is correct. Are the three files all in the same folder when you open the .dat file? They must be in order for the markers to be read

sent from iPhone, please excuse brevity

This is a message sent from the Cartool Community group cartoolcommunity.unige.ch

Please note: unsuscribing from the group also unsuscribes you from the Cartool registration and download of Cartool.. if you just want to set how you receive messages, go to: groups.google.com/group/cartool/subscribe

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cartool Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cartool/60b7c377-7c3a-4b55-a2e9-fbec9174208en%40googlegroups.com.

Pesenti, Alessia

Feb 9, 2024, 9:43:36 AMFeb 9
to car...@googlegroups.com
Yes, they are all in the same folder.
marker3.PNG

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Cartool Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cartool/CAM0uNC4AAeBkL9WbzMAVebbDS4TXavCwDtRwht4UYNy%3D5w4KEA%40mail.gmail.com.