Release 0.1.0 is now available!

1 view

cartographeross

Jan 12, 2022, 3:37:36 PM1/12/22
to cartographeross
From the Cartographer maintainers team, we want to express our deep gratitude to the community of users and contributors (both returning and first-timers) for helping us shape a brand new release focused on usability and an improved user experience.

  • See the (nicely crafted) release notes
    • Highlights:
      • Best match supply chain labels #359
      • Use of informers instead of polling #304
    • Breaking changes
      • Reduce controller permissions (be mindful on the service account to use) #345
      • New param hierarchy #387
  • Remember the single source-to-knative example? Now there are 5 examples and adding more (feel free to propose new ones)
  • Finally, check out the new docs and share your feedback with us to keep improving.
We encourage you to try v0.1.0 and share your thoughts.

Thanks!