From the Cartographer maintainers team, we want to express our deep gratitude to the community of users and contributors (both returning and first-timers) for helping us shape a brand new release focused on usability and an improved user experience.
- See the (nicely crafted) release notes
- Best match supply chain labels #359
- Use of informers instead of polling #304
- Breaking changes
- Reduce controller permissions (be mindful on the service account to use) #345
- New param hierarchy #387
- Remember the single source-to-knative example? Now there are 5 examples and adding more (feel free to propose new ones)
- Finally, check out the new docs and share your feedback with us to keep improving.
We encourage you to try v0.1.0 and share your thoughts.