Here's what's happened in the project in the last two weeks:
New features/updated RFCs
Artifact Tracing and three proposed approaches covered in these RFCs:
Most active PRs/Issues
- Correlation rules #894
- Generation output correlation #893
- Health rules #891
- See an intro to these proposals here and why it matters for Observability and Security use cases
1. ARM support for Cartographer #791
2. Drop cert-manager managed secret #901
3. Runnable status should report the state of the latest stamped object #900
1. Cartographer Tutorial at Open Source Summit North America
Corby Page and Cora Iberkleid went to Austin to host a live hands-on session focused on Cartographer. Check out the workshop here
(password: osscon) while it's available and let us know your feedback!
2. Kubernetes Atlanta Meetup
The team from the CNCF Atlanta Meetup would like to host a session covering Cartographer for this awesome community. If you'd like to present at this fully virtual event, just let us know to coordinate!
Following feedback from users and maintainers, we have decided to halt hosting bi-weekly Community Meetings and instead focus on Office Hours (Mondays 2PM ET) to make it the synchronous channel where you get to ask questions and also participate by proposing ideas and discussing them with maintainers, mostly in the form of RFCs.
Updates on the status of the project will be delivered through the mailing list, Slack channel and Twitter. You are welcome to start conversations and/or reach out to the rest of the community using both async and sync channels
Open Source Community Manager, Cartographer