Here's what's happened in the project in the last two weeks:
New features/updated RFCs
PR #683 Blueprints can now match against fields and use match expressions on labels against Workload and Deliverable.
- It means you can now match a Blueprint based on a field in the Workload instead of having to specify labels on the Workload
2. PR #675
Added resources to Workload status
- Workload status now has information on all the resources that it has stamped out and exposes the output info of those resources
- This will make debugging issues a lot easier with increased visibility on the underlying resources
3. Three RFCs
completed Final Comment Period and were moved into Approved stage
Most active PRs/Issues
2. Live editor is available, try it and give us your feedback! 3. New docs on Multi cluster implementation!
1. Cartographer on Tanzu Tuesdays!
We had a great time on this show with Cora Iberkleid and David Espejo. Watch the recording here
and bring popcorn as it's a bit long :)
2. Cartographer will be the main show at the Devops Toronto Meetup on April 5th!.
2. Contributor of the Month!
- We rolled out this initiative recognizing our top contributors of the past month. See who made it to the list and learn more about the initiative here!
Remember all our communication channels
are open for you, so don't please let us know your questions, feedback and ideas. All of them are welcome :)
Open Source Community Manager, Cartographer