Cartographer community Newsletter No. 01

cartographeross

Feb 22, 2022, 2:01:47 PM2/22/22
to cartographeross
Howdy Carto community!

This is the first installment of what we plan to be a bi-weekly summary of everything that's been happening on the Cartographer project and other relevant updates.

We hope you like it!
_____

New/updated RFCs
  1. Updated RFC process is documented here
    1. Defined scope of what kind of change will require an RFC
    2. Added details to the voting process
  2. New RFC: add matchParams selector
  3. New RFC: Add matchFields and matchLabels to top level of blueprints
Most active PRs/Issues
1. Experiment/live-editor: this is a prototype o a basic supply chain visualizer with features like syntax autocomplete

Events/talks/trainings/blog
1. Cartographer on Tanzu Tuesdays!
      a. March 1st, 12:00PM PT
      b. More info here
2. A new Resources section in the Cartographer site, is the one-stop location for all content related to the project. Make sure to check it out!

Let us know any questions you may have, all our communication channels are open for you :)

Regards,

David Espejo
Open Source Community Manager, Cartographer