SQL API - how to create new regular API key for tables created with another regular key?

Maxim Pokrovsky

Jan 24, 2021, 4:08:25 PM1/24/21
to cartodb
I am running open-source instance installed over AWS, Ubuntu.
Several datasets are created via SQL API programmatically using regular key with write permissions.

Now I need to issue new read-only API key for using with another application.

On API keys page I get 'Validation failed: Grants can only grant table permissions you have' message.
Auth API with both master and regular keys also failed. With regular key it returned 401
Unauthorized, with master key - 403 Forbidden.

What I am doing wrong? Could it be any improper settings and which one?

Thank you!