Legend in standalone app

Oskar Dolch

Jun 29, 2020, 1:58:30 PM6/29/20
to cartodb
Hi all,

we have a standalone web application based on carto.js. We've used airship for that, but it seems to be a bit limited with its capabilities. On the other hand I could not find any suitable API for generating legend in carto.js. The problem is that the map is built in Carto, then the visualization is used in carto.js and the legend built using airship. It works fine if the Carto map contains simple styles. However, it is a bit problem if it contain complex styles, such as attribute driven symbology etc. What would you recommend to resolve this? The aim is to mimic Carto's legend as much as possible.

Thanks, Oskar