Fwd: Announcing VUE 2

0 vue

Chabot Bernard

non lue,
23 juin 2008, 08:03:2123/06/2008
à carto...@googlegroups.com
Une application de cartographie orienté multimédia très sympa  ...
Bernard

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <vue-anno...@elist.tufts.edu>
Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 1:42 AM
Subject: Announcing VUE 2

Dear VUE User:

We are happy to announce the official release of VUE 2. In it you will discover a lot of exciting new features including:

 - Tools for dynamic presentation of maps
 - Map merge and analysis tools
 - Enhanced keyword tagging and search capabilities
 - Support for semantic mapping using ontologies
 - Expanded search of online resources (Flickr, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Twitter, PubMed, etc.)
 - Ability to publish your VUE maps directly to Fedora digital repositories and Sakai

Please visit our new website (http://vue.tufts.edu/) to learn more, download the latest version of VUE, and join our discussion forums to connect with other VUE users and the VUE Team. Also, please take a minute to participate in a quick survey and help us gain insight on how to best support and enhance our community of users:
http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=72794

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Best regards,
The VUE Team

arnaud velten

non lue,