mouseout

Harri

Jul 11, 2011, 5:04:04 PM7/11/11
to Cartagen
I created a simple hover style:

hover: {
action: function() {
document.body.style.cursor = "pointer"
this.label = new Label
this.label.text = "foo"
this.label.owner = this
}

Is there a way to undo this? Effectively I would like say in
remove_hover_styles() method that

document.body.style.cursor = "default"
this.label = null

Harri

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 12, 2011, 5:10:05 AM7/12/11
to cartag...@googlegroups.com
hmm, not sure I understand, but you could iterate through Geohash.objects, or through all the labels...? am I misunderstanding?

Harri

Jul 12, 2011, 7:59:00 AM7/12/11
to Cartagen
I can of course add the required code to call some hooks in the gss
file to be called once the mouse is not over the way element. I was
just wondering if there was a mechanism to achieve that but it seems
that only the attributes of the feature are stored and restored on
apply and remove hover styles methods.