MediaTemple DNS is down, and therefore, our servers are inaccessible

2 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jeffrey Warren

ungelesen,
19.04.2011, 11:08:0319.04.11
an grassroo...@googlegroups.com, publicla...@googlegroups.com, irat...@googlegroups.com, cartag...@googlegroups.com
Ug, bad news -- MediaTemple, who provides DNS services for what seems like half of the internet, is down right now.

What does this mean? Hang on while they resolve this; but for now,

PublicLaboratory.org, GrassrootsMapping.org, Cartagen.org, and p.irateship.com are all unavailable

Ironically, these are all running happily on our server, in my closet, but since we rely on MediaTemple for your browsers to actually *find* that server, you can't get to them

Even MediaTemple's own website is broken:

Updates soon.

Jeffrey Warren

ungelesen,
19.04.2011, 15:06:5419.04.11
an grassroo...@googlegroups.com, publicla...@googlegroups.com, cartag...@googlegroups.com
cartagen is back up; mapmill.org pending

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Dave Pitman <dpi...@gmail.com> wrote:
All sites back up, except cartagen.org

Jeffrey Warren

ungelesen,
19.04.2011, 15:08:0419.04.11
an grassroo...@googlegroups.com, publicla...@googlegroups.com, cartag...@googlegroups.com
and mapmill is up again.

Thanks everyone for your patience; Liz, did it come back online in time for your map stitching session?

Jeff
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten