The big change

caroline_de_winter

Nov 23, 2011, 3:31:32 AM11/23/11
to CarrieCan
Hello my lovelies,

It's been an eventful past few months for me, which lead to rethink my
life a little. One of the things that came up was how blogging fitted
in my life. I was even wondering if it should have a place at all
anymore. But then I realized I liked it too much to give up, and if I
liked it that much I should maybe take it up to the next level.

So that's why over the next few weeks I'm going to think this all
true, how I can make my blog even better, definitely a redesign and
maybe even trying my hand at a little webshop.

I apologize beforehand for the wait, I hope it will be worth it, both
for you and me.

Love,

Caroline aka Carrie

http://carriecan.blogspot.com/