VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Tree Mulching Event THIS THURSDAY

pe...@tech25.org

Jun 6, 2023, 11:47:31 AM6/6/23
to Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA
Hey residents of Carrick! We need a few more hands to register for this mulching event THIS THURSDSAY from 5pm - 7pm. Pizza and drinks will be served following the mulching!
We need a few more volunteers to make this event happen. Tree Pittsburgh will be providing the mulch as well as assisting in the mulching.

Linda Roth (formerly Donahue)

Jun 6, 2023, 12:52:05 PM6/6/23
to carr...@googlegroups.com
Very sorry I cannot.  I am committed to volunteering at the church this night.  I would definitely participate in a night I am free.

Linda Roth
Community Advocate

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/carrickpa/c162c1b9-af6e-427c-94d0-5faf1091ee0fn%40googlegroups.com.