Carrick Community Council Quarterly Public Meeting

Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA

Sep 13, 2023, 8:25:46 AM9/13/23
to Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA
Please join the Carrick Community Council for our quarterly public meeting on September 26th, 2023 at 7:00 PM. Meeting will be held at Concord Elementary School in the auditorium. This meeting will include a Development Activity Meeting with CHN Housing Partners & Amani Christian Development Corp on the status of redevelopment of the former Berg Place site into a new senior housing complex.  The Carrick Community Council will share progress information on our Property Stabilization Program and plans for this year's Halloween party and Light up Night celebration.