Elves on the Run Scavenger Hunt

Laura Doyle

Nov 13, 2023, 8:09:55 AM11/13/23
to Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA
Carrick Community Council is once again looking for household to display an "elf" in their yard for the District 4 annual Elves on the Run Scavenger Hunt. If you sign up to host an elf we will display an elf in your yard. Most are laminated pictures of the elf on a stick.  Some are stuffed plush elves.  All you have to do is take it down after December 17th.  Teams register and look for the elves through out the community.   When an elf is found they take a selfie pic (elfie-selfie) with the elf and submit it to the website,  to score points and win great prizes.   Last year Carrick teams won the most prized in the competition. If you can help facilitate this fun family event please email 2023carri...@gmail.com  with your Name, Address, and Phone Number and I'll get an elf to your address.
Thanks
Laura