January board meeting

Julie Kuchta

Jan 17, 2024, 4:25:50 PMJan 17
to carr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm and safe. I was just  wondering when our January board meeting is scheduled.

Thanks so much,
Julie

Carrick Community Council

Jan 17, 2024, 4:29:13 PMJan 17
to carr...@googlegroups.com
Julie we meet next Tuesday January 23rd at 6 at the Accamando Center

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/carrickpa/CAHgOigcHLWuNdR%2BVo%3Dh4NotWVoqjs%2BXRJO815Ki9joh2VyMe3g%40mail.gmail.com.

Julie Kuchta

Jan 17, 2024, 4:56:33 PMJan 17
to carr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks  so much. See you all then.

To view more content and to change your e-mail delivery options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/carrickPA.
--
*NOTICE: The e-mail list is for discussion purposes only, and the comments, opinions, or statements of group members do not reflect those of the Carrick Community Council. For more information on Carrick, visit http://www.carrickpa.com.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA" group.

To view more content and to change your e-mail delivery options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/carrickPA.
--
*NOTICE: The e-mail list is for discussion purposes only, and the comments, opinions, or statements of group members do not reflect those of the Carrick Community Council. For more information on Carrick, visit http://www.carrickpa.com.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/carrickpa/CADi2KrngzttJ50RPnq%2BCkvQ75aCv%3DuPpL4j_BB-R15JKz5KdoA%40mail.gmail.com.

Laura Doyle

Jan 21, 2024, 9:20:44 AMJan 21
to carr...@googlegroups.com
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
THIS IS NOT A PIBLIC MEETING