***ANOTHER CHANGE OF VENUE FOR THE BLOCK WATCH MEETING***

Carrick Community Council

Jul 10, 2023, 5:28:08 PM7/10/23
to Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA

Meeting will be held at the Carrick Community Pavilion 6:30 pm.

1529 Brownsville Rd. Bring a camp chair if you have one.

We have a scheduling conflict with meeting at the Hear Corp Bldg.

Join us tomorrow for the monthly

CARRICK/OVERBROOK BLOCK WATCH

Tuesday, June 11, 2023

The location of this meeting has changed to Hear Corp Building

25 Carrick Ave

Concord School is closed for the summer.

Zone 3 Community Resource Police Officer Christine Luffey will discuss recent crime related activity in Carrick and take your concerns.

Be involved! Be part of the solution!

Let’s resolve problems in our community.

Julie Kuchta

Jul 11, 2023, 12:37:39 PM7/11/23
to carr...@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/carrickpa/3a8180ec-40d8-48f9-ab9a-36e96e6d7a76n%40googlegroups.com.