Carrick/Overbrook Block Watch Meeting Announcement

Laura Doyle

Jun 28, 2024, 1:07:39 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to Carrick, Pittsburgh, PA
The Carrick Overbrook Block Watch Meeting will be held next Tuesday July 2, 2024 at 6:30PM. We are meeting at the Carrick Community Pavilion located at  1529 Brownsville Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15210.  We had to change the location due to Concord Elementary School being closed for the summer. There has been an increase in crime involving vehicle break-ins and car theft.  If you have been impacted please come and share the date and details.  We would like to catalogue that information and meet with Zone 3 regarding the rash of activity.  Next month we will also be at the pavilion, combining the block watch with National Night Out.  We are partnering with PGH Public Safety for a night of fun, snacks, and activities. I hope you will join us for both meetings.