Fwd: IMA Chapter Competition/Portal Update

Michael R Jordan

Nov 17, 2010, 7:23:37 PM11/17/10
to carolinasco...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
In case you did not receive this communication directly, National has completed testing of the Chapter Portal and is preparing to restore its functionality for your use (see below). One thing to note is the CPE reporting. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to try and get an answer for you. Or you can call Member Services at 800-638-4427.
Regards,
Mike Jordan
803-386-9462 Council
803-960-6295 Cell