I'm hosting the CoB on kindness!

Cahleen Hudson

Oct 29, 2007, 11:31:57 AM10/29/07
to carnival-...@googlegroups.com
Hello ladies!

I feel so unworthy of hosting the carnival this week because I myself have only been able to participate once. I'll try not to disappoint though! This week's topic is "The Beauty of Kindness." SO important, so let's make it a good one! Please email me the link to your post by Thursday midnight (which I suppose is really Friday). By this I mean midnight for wherever you live. I will have the CoB up and published late Friday night Taiwan time (which will probably be early Friday for most of you). Thank you everyone, and God bless!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." ~ Plato

Sincerely,