Carnival of Beauty this week

1 view

Amanda N. Parmley

Oct 5, 2007, 12:36:47 AM10/5/07
to carnival-...@googlegroups.com
Hi ladies!!

If you want to participate in this week's CoB, it is not too late.  This week's theme is the Beauty of Love.

I will post the CoB on Sat morning my time which is Friday night in America.  So, as long as you submit sometime before 8 pm Texas time, your post can easily be included.

I will also publish the list of hostess Sat morning my time.  There are still several weeks free, so if you interested, don't be afraid to speak up. :)

I hope to reply to the emails/requests this afternoon or evening.  It's been a full, but good, week for me, so thank you in advance for the patience! :)

Have a great Friday!
amanda :)

http://amanda47.blogs.com