This Week's CoB and Future Hostesess

Amanda N. Parmley

Jun 14, 2007, 12:35:05 PM6/14/07
to carnival-...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget this week's CoB--The Beauty of Truth--is at Bethany's Blog.  Today--Thursday--is the last day to submit a post.

Below is the line up for future hostesses so far.  I put some of you down for more than one week, if you'd only like one week instead, please let me which of the two you'd prefer.  There are also still a few weeks open, so if you've not requested a week to host and would like to, please let me know.

7/6 The Beauty of (free) Leslie
7/13 The Beauty of Summer Susanna
7/20 The Beauty of Grace Sara
7/27 The Beauty of Play
8/3 The Beauty of (free) Bethany
8/10 The Beauty of The Lord's Day Susanna
8/17 The Beauty of Prayer
8/24 The Beauty of Change Ashley
8/31 The Beauty of Learning Bethany
9/7 The Beauty of (free)
9/14 The Beauty of Autumn Ashley
9/21 The Beauty of Discipline Blair
9/28 The Beauty of Hope Sara

I really hope to update all the carnival stuff this weekend.  It's driving me nuts that it is undone. :)  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

in joy,
amanda :)