Flute Maestro Sri K Bhaskaran US tour

Arvind

Apr 20, 2011, 2:17:55 AM4/20/11
to Carnatic.Resource
This is a good opportunity for US cultural groups to listen to the
only sangu-vadyam player who has revived playing melodic pieces on
this instrument from the days of .yore....I heard that Flute Maestro
Sri K Bhaskaran is planning a visit to the USA. Definitely a must-
have experience and a rare one, to listen to this wonderful sanga
nada.

Combining with the other instrument of Lord Krishna, watch this
flutist in his unique musical expressions... at this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi72l2R6sDo

The sound in live is even more out-of-the-world, as I can say having
heard it directly....I happen to be his flute student !

Arvind Srivaths, Chennai