Re: clustering

Nicholas M. Glykos

Aug 11, 2019, 8:49:22 AM8/11/19
to Anahita Khammari, carma-molecu...@googlegroups.com

https://arxiv.org/abs/1512.04024

> 2) after performing the clustering command, I had 4 clusters in my
> trajectory. How could I find the representative of each cluster?

Use grcarma (instead of carma). It will automatically produce
representative structures for each cluster.

https://github.com/pkoukos/grcarma

> 3) What is the relationship between the DG files and and clusters? If we
> have 2 plots (the clusters in the PCA1-PCA2 space and the DG values in the
> PCA1-PCA2 space), are both plots correspond to each other? I mean, how could
> we find the energy of each point of clusters in the DG diagram? (find the
> attachments)

https://utopia.duth.gr/glykos/carma.html#section_81
https://utopia.duth.gr/glykos/carma.html#section_80

You can get the ΔG values from the header of the postscript files, or you
can use grcarma (which explicitly prints these values).

--

Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,