backbone N-H trajectory analysis

Jessica Gonzalez Delgado

Aug 11, 2020, 2:46:58 AM8/11/20
to carma molecular dynamics
Hi there,
I'm new to MD simulations. I'm wondering how to do a trajectory analysis for backbone N-H to calculate S^2 values? Any kind of guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Nicholas M. Glykos

Aug 11, 2020, 3:05:26 AM8/11/20
to Jessica Gonzalez Delgado, carma molecular dynamics

> I'm new to MD simulations. I'm wondering how to do a trajectory analysis
> for backbone N-H to calculate S^2 values? Any kind of guidance will be
> greatly appreciated.

You probably want CHARMM for this calculation. Carma can not at present
calculate the S^2 order parameters.

--

Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,