Sponsor Updates

Jennifer Oliver O'Connell

Aug 24, 2011, 3:25:48 PM8/24/11
to career...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Trader Joe's in Granada Hills has committed to $25.00 worth of gift bag items for the auction. We get to pick the items up to $25.00, so if anyone wants to go shopping with me, let me know! LOL

Chipotle in Northridge can supply 50 burritos and/or bowls. I asked for half and half and to split the ingredients between chicken and vegetarian. I also submitted a donation request on their website, so we'll see if we get any further response from that.

Whole Foods is giving me the runaround--but they did the same thing last year, and we got a donation from them. I will persevere.

Jersey Mike's in Granada Hills is a firm NO. They are losing money because of a reconstruction on their facilities, and cannot afford such an expense at this time. While I may attempt another Jersey Mike's, I'm still soliciting lunch donations from other sources and welcome anyone else to do the same.

I still need to follow up with Coffee Bean, and perhaps move it to the corporate office, since that seems to be where the stopgap lies.

I also have a box of CareerCamp stuff that Danielle gave to me. She said it had some gift items in it that we could possibly use for the bags.

Douglas, can I bring it to your house? We ABSOLUTELY have no room (SMILE).  Thanks.

That's all for now!

Douglas E. Welch

Aug 24, 2011, 3:48:44 PM8/24/11
to career...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Drop the stuff by and I will consolidate with other CC stuff.

DW

--
Douglas E. Welch
New Media and Podcasting Consulting

Looking for a job?

Jennifer Oliver O'Connell

Aug 24, 2011, 7:48:45 PM8/24/11
to career...@googlegroups.com
Cool--I'll do that on the 6th, whether we meet for NMM or not.

Thanks!

JOO